Partner with Us
Our vision is to see the Body of Messiah in Israel flourish, prosper and fulfill their calling to bless Israel and the nations. But it’s about more than building business. It’s about exemplifying God’s Kingdom.
Giving by ACH or Debit? Consider CharityVest, a Firstfruits giving partner. Zero fees and user-friendly, an easy and trustworthy way to ensure 100% of your gift goes to Firstfruits.
You are empowering and equipping the Body of Messiah in Israel! With your gift, you are directly impacting the lives of Jewish and Arab believers, helping them to flourish, prosper and fulfill their marketplace callings.
- Enables access to top-notch Kingdom courses and training
- Ensures on-going coaching and mentorship for individuals and teams
- Bolsters the microloan fund, providing much-needed support
- And encourages believers in the land!
Our Giving Philosophy
It All Belongs to God
God is the provider and ultimate owner of all our resources – time, treasure, and talent. He owns it all. Our resources are His gift to us to accomplish His will and Kingdom purposes.
We Are Stewards
We are called to be good and faithful stewards of the resources God has given us. That includes time, talent, gifts, finances and people. What He has entrusted to us, we use to magnify Him, and bring Him glory and honor.
We Give It All to God
All giving is unto God. Whether it is a gift from our pocket, a word from our mouth or a work of our hands, we acknowledge that all we do is an act of worship, giving to God the honor He is due.
Our Commitment to You
We believe people are our greatest resource. We could not do what we do without people – people like you. Stewarding the relationships God has entrusted to us is of vital importance to us. In addition to the Donor Bill of Rights* (which we encourage everyone to read), we commit to:
- The Word of God as our ultimate source and guide for fundraising and development
- The Holy Spirit as inspiration for giving
- Relationship as the foundation of all partnership
- Transparency and integrity in all we say and do
- Accountability for our words and actions
- Faithful stewardship of all our resources
- Clear, consistent communication to our partners
- Genuine gratitude for all gifts, regardless of size or kind
- Prayer for and with our partners
- Generosity and being a blessing to others
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Yes. Israel Firstfruits is a registered 501(c)3 tax-exempt charity and your gift is tax-deductible within U.S. tax law. To claim your tax deduction, please retain your email gift receipt as your official record. Email receipts are send for each gift at the time of giving. A final year-end receipt will also be mailed and emailed.
Can I give by check?
Absolutely. Make checks payable to Israel Firstfruits and mail to our U.S. address: Israel Firstfruits, PO Box 3785, Grapevine, TX 76099.
Can I give by wire transfer?
Yes, we also accept wire transfers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for our wire information.
Israel Firstfruits is a registered 501(c)3 in the U.S. and charity in Israel. All U.S. donations are tax deductible.
Empower. Grow. Advance.
Thank you for empowering and equipping the Body of Messiah with us!